Sep 26, 2017

Tuesday Topics: Nine. Favorite Television Series

I've decided to link up with Jenn from Quirky Pickings for her Tuesday Topics. This week it's 9 of your favorite television series. I had to jump on this one since I am a tvaholic. Just ask Jason, it drives him nuts. I keep telling him that it's no different than his addiction to watching football, ESPN, Sports center and motocross. He doesn't agree.

In no particular order because I love them all. Some are no longer on, which makes me very sad.

1) Grey's Anatomy- This show is going on season 14. I know that seems a tad extreme but I still love it. If you remember the series ER. Well, that lasted 15 seasons. I'm still a fan and will always be

2)Friends- I love this show. If it on I will always stop to watch it. I never get sick of watching it over and over and over.

3)Sex and The City- I didn't watch this until it was over and bought the series on DVD. I watched is from beginning to end over and over, more times than I can count.

4)Friday Night Lights- LOVE

5) The Walking Dead- I am obsessed. It's more than just gore.

6)Pretty Little Liars- Yes it was at times ridiculous but it was fun and I enjoyed it.

7)One Tree Hill- It was on for 9 seasons and when I was done watching it on netflix I didn't want it to end. I loved it.

8)Hart of Dixie- Do you see a pattern. I love teenie bopper dramedies.

9)Roseanne- My all time favorite sitcom of ALL time!! I love it. I watch it in reruns every Saturday morning. A Roseanne Reboot is in the mix. It will be interesting to see what they do. I hope they don't ruin it.

I could keep going. It was hard to narrow it down to 9. I love senseless TV. Like I said, Jason gets so annoyed with me and everything that I watch. It's just fun.

11 comments:

jenn said...

yay! thanks for posting! i'm so glad you did.

and your husband is mistaken. it ABSOLUTELY is the same thing. :]

i loved that you included past and present series. good list, lady.

jenn said...

and i did watch parenthood on occasion, but not enough that i could really get into it. i think it's on netflix? i should probably bing on that.

C said...

How could I forget Roseanne?! Such a great sitcom! We have a lot of the same faves. I loved OTH and FNL too! I need to finish Hart of Dixie. I think I stopped halfway through season 2. It was pretty cute!

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Yes to Friends times a thousand! I will never get sick of it either! And I appreciate Roseanne so much more as an adult as I did when I was a kid. What do you think about the upcoming revival?
Beth
The Beth Next Door

Kimberly said...

The Walking Dead!!! YASSSS!!! My sister just sent me the most hilarious meme/video about it. It was Daryl and Rick. They were driving and Rick puts in a CD. Daryl mouths "No. Please no" and Rick just nods his head yes...and all of a sudden you hear the music "Despacito". I have watched it a million times. So funny.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I haven't actually watched much of any of these! I love TV too, but I'm actually kind of bad at keeping up with shows. One of my all time favorites, though, is Psych.

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I really need to re-watch Friends!

Jessica Bradshaw said...

We have ver similar tastes. OTH was my favorite growing up. I love Grey's. I was on a huge Friends and PLL kick this summer.

Crystal said...

SATC and Friends are two of my favorite shows. Like you, I didn't watch SATC until it was over, but since then I've watched through each season more times than I can count.

Anthea said...

I also re-watch Friends when it is TV and never get tired of it!

lil desiqua said...

We have so many of the same in common! I've definitely watched Friends and SaTC more time than I can count haha. And I didn't see FNL until it was over but then was obsessed- so much so that I dressed up as Tami Taylor for Halloween 2 years ago lol. Are you caught up on Grey's? That season premiere- GAH! Can't wait for TWD on 10/22! I need to rewatch the last few episodes of last season for a refresher.