Sep 16, 2016

10 Things That Made Me Happy!!


This week was a tough one for me as I am missing my angel baby big time but even in tough times it's important to still see the good. I'm learning to trust the journey even if I don't always understand it.
  1. On my way home from work last night I saw a double rainbow. This may seem small to some people but this sign from my angel baby gave me a little peace and was exactly what I needed this week. 
  2. Jake has a new vision teacher at school. We really liked his teacher last year but this new teacher has a child the same age with similar issues that Jake has. I feel like he just gets it and that makes me happy.
  3. The weather!! I love this crisp fall weather. Check back with me in a couple months tough. Minnesota winters are NO joke. 
  4. The excitement of the upcoming Viking/Packer game on Sunday. 
  5. Coffee-Enough said!!
  6. My crock pot! It's a lifesaver for a busy working Mom
  7. Rebuilding a relationship with an old friend that I haven't had in my life for a long time. 
  8. Jake got a new braille book from his vision teacher that it probably the best one I've seen to help teach him braille. Seeing Jake's excitement and acceptance to continue to learn braille makes me happy. I can't imagine how hard it is to have to learn to read two ways. 
  9. Payday!
  10. Hoodies and bonfires. 
Friday Link Up Hosts: Lindsay @ The Flynnigans, Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird and Charlotte @ My Pixie Blog

4 comments:

The Flynnigans said...

Hey girl! Happy Fri-YAY! :)
May I ask, your son can see but is very visually impaired? Is his condition degenerative, where he will lose his eyesight and you're preparing him by giving him tools he'll need (Braille)?

If it's too personal I completely understand hun.

Big hugs for your angel baby. I'm learning a lot about you this week. Thanks for sharing something so personal.

I hope you have a great weekend my dear. xoxo

Ericka @ A Quiet Girl's Musings... said...

Hoodies, bonfires, double rainbows, and braille books - all good stuff right there! Sorry to hear that this week was tough. I admire your outlook (trust in the journey even though you may not understand it). Best wishes.

Xương Rồng said...

Khám phụ khoa định kỳ là một trong những việc mà bất cứ chị em cũng nên đi làm. Để sớm phát hiện ra các dấu hiệu bệnh tầm ẩn, cũng như kiểm soát ung thư, phòng tránh bệnh xã hội...Nếu chị em có nhu cầu hãy tham khảo ngay Phòng khám phụ khoa
Thiên Hòa tại 73, Trần Duy Hưng, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội. Bạn có thể liên hệ tới các bác sĩ để được tư vấn trước khi khám.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I hope things are getting a little easier :)