20 Question Christmas Survey
I saw this survey on couple different blogs and thought it would be fun to do. I need all the help I can get to get out of my blog funk that I've been in for a few months.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? For the kids I like to use wrapping paper because it's more fun. For the adults they usually get gift bags.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I'm very particular about my tree so I use an artificial tree. When Jake gets older we will probably get a real tree for the experience of cutting down or own tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? I put my tree up the day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? I take my tree down the week of the New Year.
5. Do you like eggnog? I'm not sure.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my cabbage patch kid
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No I do not but I would like one. I do have a Christmas village.
8. Hardest person to buy for? This year my family decided to only buy for the kids but in years past my Mom was the hardest.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My Niece Jessica
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I don't send out Christmas cards. I should and I want to but I never have enough time.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of anything. Any gift to me is great.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I still haven't started but all I have to buy for is Jake and my Nieces and Nephew so I'm not too worried about it.
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies cookies cookies
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? White lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't have a favorite
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?We are heading to my Aunts house in Becker.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? No
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I have a bow on the top
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Nothing I love everything about the holiday season.
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I stick to a theme. Last year my tree was silver, baby blue and blue. This year it's red, lime green and white.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I just want Jake to have a great Christmas.