Oct 25, 2011

Storytelling in 30 Photos



Remember this post http://berlyjo.blogspot.com/2011/09/storytelling-in-30-photos_13.html Well I told you that I would post more picture of my odd obsession with taking pictures where I lay still and act dead. This is a strange thing that I started the weekend I was up with my Aunt in Duluth. Only some people think it is funny. Some people think it's odd and others think it's offensive. Well I just say don't look if you don't want to because I have a ton of them and for some reason they crack me up. A few of my close family and friends think they are funny too so I guess I'm not the only one that is a little nuts. 
Photo #3
Did I fall down the stairs or did I pass out on the stairs?? hmm



Photo #4



Now that I think of it I have a friend that did a couple of these in the bottom of an empty pool and I for some reason thought it was the funniest picture I've ever seen. I have a strange sense of humor. 

4 comments:

Dana said...

These are funny! The first one looks like you are really dead.

Ang said...

I agree, the top one is best (I don't think many people fall into a spread eagle position when they die? maybe i'm wrong).

AND... these make so much more sense now that I've had a glimpse into who you REALLY are :)
I think they are funny! I'm going to try it sometime if you don't mind me stealing your idea?

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Not that different from "planking" and that is all the rage these days.

BoomerSooner said...

VEry funny! I dig it!