Happy 8th Birthday to my not so little boy. Being your Mom is the greatest gift I could ever receive. I am so proud of all the obstacles you have overcome. You are a happy, funny, bright, sweet, beautifully unique and amazingly original child. You march to the beat of your own drum and are an inspiration. I love you my sweet boy!!
Mac & cheese mixed with green beans, peas and hot dogs
Favorite subject in school
Art and music
Favorite kind of music
Anything Kidz Bop
Feb 10, 2017
1. Family game night with my two favorite guys. J drove an hour to meet Jake and me at his school for Jake's school event which lasted only an hour. That was after working a really long day. We love him.
2. Watching Jake with his cat Rosa is pretty awesome!! They are best friends. It helps that she is the sweetest kitty.
3. I think that I have mastered the art of making J breakfast. He's spoiled! But so am I!!
4. Relaxing at my happy place with my favorite humans and animals.
5. Sunday morning baking with my favorite 7 year old.
6. I still love to watch him sleep. Especially when I find him in the hat he begged me to wear to school and I said no.
7. Car rides aren't always fun but these two make me happy and make it better.
8. These two!!
9. Crafts at our happy place
10. I decided it was time to get back in shape. I am determined to lose the weight I gained in the past 3 years. This week was a good week. I am very happy and motivated.