Oct 9, 2011

Blogger Meetup

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting some fellow blogger girls for dinner. Ang, Dana, Kristi and Krysten and I met at Axel's in Saint Paul. This was the first time that I met Ang and Krysten. I've known Dana and Kristi since high school. It was really nice to finally meet Ang in Krysten IRL. Dinner was great and the company was even better.

Kristi and me

Me, Dana, Krysten, Ang and Kristi

Ang,Dana and Krysten
I had a really nice time with these girls and hope to make this a regular thing.

6 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I had so much fun with everyone last week, we definitely need to do it again soon!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I had fun too, so glad you were able to make it with everything else going on lately :)

Olivia Grace said...

How cool!!! Looks like you girls had a blast!!

Danifred said...

So awesome!

Dana said...

It was fun! I will officially be the last person to write about this because I'm always so behind on my blog. Post coming soon!

Robyn said...

Glad you had a great time!