- My Family. I was blessed with the most amazing family. I'm lucky to have an amazing partner that puts up with my crazy ass and a son that I would die for. They make my life worth living. I am also very thankful for the rest of my family. They have been 100% supportive with everything that I have done in my life. Without them I would be lost.
- My Friends. I have a lot of wonderful friends and I thank God every day to have them.
- My Job. I've talked about how much I love my job before but I don't think you understand how much of a blessing it was that I found it when I wasn't even really looking. With B being out on disability I don't know how we would survive if I didn't have my job. I also love working for a company that makes me feel like they really care about me.
- Words with Friends. I know this is silly but I love this game and it's fun. So there.
- Metro Therapy. My son has been attending Metro Therapy since he was 6 months old. He has sensory therapy there and speech therapy. I feel that they are partly the reason why Jake is doing so well. They were there for me when I was a lost parent to a 6 month old visually impaired child. Since he started speech he's gone from basically NO words to almost talking in sentences.
- My health. After watching B struggle for so long with his health I have to take time to thank God for making me healthy so that I can take care of my family.
- TV. Enough said
- God. I am thankful for his guidance and strength through all our difficult times.
I want to say that I am also thankful for all my blogger friends that I have met over the years. I enjoy reading all your blogs and hope that you enjoy reading mine. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!