Nov 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Leah Jo!!

I few weeks ago my Niece Leah celebrated her 1st Birthday. My Brother and Sister in law put together a nice little get together. Here are some pictures from Leah's big day. I forgot my camera so I took all these with my camera phone. Some are a little blurry.

Leah with her B-day cake

Great Grandma Joan and Leah
Leah's cake

Eating her B-day dinner
Opening Presents

Jake stepped in front of the camera and said CHEESE

Leah opening her gifts
How cute is this hat???

4 comments:

Deidre said...

Awww Happy birthday leah! That hat is sooo cute. Although it'd make me a little wary of birthday cakes if my face was on them I think :)

Ang said...

Cute baby!
Jake's hair is getting longer again, you must be so happy!!

Miss you blogging girl - hope things are going okay for you and yours!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh she is such a little cutie pie!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!