Apr 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter to everyone. I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful Easter spring day. Jake had a full day. He got to meet a lot of his new family. Everyone thought he was sooooo cute and he was such a good baby. Here are some pictures from last week and from today.
Jacob's first rattle

Bath time...

Brent's Dad and Jake

Hi Mom !!
EASTER PICS!!
Jacob's first Easter basket


Jake in his Easter outfit relaxing after a long day with family

This year is a big year in my family for boys. Jake has a new cousin Gavin and two other boy cousins that are due this summer.

Great Grandma Anthony and Jacob

Easter with the cousins(missing Jason, Nick and Hayley)
First Easter



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Kimmy! I loved all the pics, Jake is adorable, that is cool he has another cousin his age. Its fun getting together with family, I enjoyed some time with my cousins too