Nov 15, 2017

Letters to the Universe


Dear the Color Black, no matter how much I try I can't quit you. I want color in life but you always find your way back into my daily life. I don't want to do this but I might need an intervention to rid you from my life.

Dear Instant Pot, I am sorry that I kept you in your box for 6 months before I used you. I was intimidated by you but after I got to know you, I couldn't imagine my life without you.

Dear Jake, thank you for being such a sweet gentle soul. Your compassion for others is beautiful. I have always been too much for people and a little rough around the edges. You have taught me so much and you have softened me. I will always be grateful that God chose me to be your Mom.

Dear Sports Center, go away!!

Dear Cooper, if I have to tell you the leave the cat alone ONE MORE TIME I am going to scream!

Dear  Electric Coffee Mug Warmer, thank you for keeping my coffee in my cup warm for the hours that it take me to drink it.

Dear Self, you can't force people to stay in your life, staying is a choice. So be thankful for those that choose you.

Dear Jason, I love when we look at each other after a little tiff and can't help but smile at each other. Then all is right with the world! I love you!

Dear 40, I am NOT ready!!






6 comments:

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Love your letters! Nothing wrong with loving the color black. I should probably embrace it a bit more in fact!
Beth
The Beth Next Door

San said...

Nothing wrong with the color black (I love it too), but I feel like it's a nice backdrop to add some color (like with a scarf or colored t-shirt.

Also yeah, nobody is ready for 40 LOL

Love that you jumped on the 'letters to the universe'bandwagon. These are so fun!

Stefanie said...

Loving these letters!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Oh, but the color black is so great. hah You need lots of colorful accessories to go with it - then you'll be good! Best of both worlds. :)

and your "dear self" letter is something I have to remember too!

-Lauren

www.shootingstarsmag.net

Anonymous said...

I am ALWAYS wearing black and gray. They are my wardrobe staples. Glad to know I'm not the only one. I really like the idea behind these posts!

The Flynnigans said...

40 is the new thirty, hun. :) You're welcome - I was the one encouraging you to embrace the IP and just go for it. I'm glad youre loving it as much as you are. :)
xoxox