Dec 18, 2017

Cookie Exchange December 2017

I can't believe it's been a month since I've blogged. I was doing so good this year. Well, I have some good excuses... Stay tuned for more info on that at a later date. I'm going to be jamming a month's worth of stuff in the next few posts so bare with me. 

Today's post is going to be about the cookie exchange I did a few weeks ago with the lovely ladies in my family. My Mom hosted it at her new apartment and my Sister In-Law Lori and Sister Tracy provided a lot of the food. It turned out to be a great event. I was impressed by the baking and creative skills of my fam. I of course read the directions wrong. My Sister in Law asked everyone to bring 1/2 dozen cookies per person. I thought that meant I was to bring a 1/2 dozen for myself as the per person. Oops. Needless to say I didn't participate. But that's was ok because I don't indulge in sugar anyway. Check out the spread.




Oh good! some lower carb options for me. Yummy!!


 Pretty Tree!

Mingling...






 Jake's favorite thing to do is play with his cousin Leah. They are best friends and have so much fun together. 



Great time with family!!

5 comments:

Corey | The Nostalgia Diaries said...

Can you believe I've never been to a cookie exchange? This looks like so much fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am definitely trying a cookie exchange next year. It looks like you had a great turn-out!

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

SO many cookies! I haven't done a cookie exchange before but I make a tray of cookies to bring to my work each year. Jake and his cousin are so cute together!
Beth
The Beth Next Door

Shooting Stars Mag said...

How fun! I love cookie exchanges. This year was mine and my sister's third time doing it! A lot of us brought similar cookies though, so it wasn't AS yummy as previous years, but in general, it's just fun to get together with friends.

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

The Flynnigans said...

Just look at that spread and all the sugar! Yowza!
Looks like a fun time has by all.

Merry Christmas my dear friend! xoxox