Jun 10, 2009

BBQ with my old buddies

Tuesday night Jake and I made our way over to my friend Rachel's. Rachel and I have been friends for many many years and have been through a lot together. We don't get to see each other that often because we both have families and are busy but we finally made some much needed time to hang out. This was the first time that Rachel and her family got to meet Jake. Much to my surprise our other friend Laura and her family were there as well. Laura is also a very close friend of mine and her and her partner just had a baby too. He is one week older than Jake. Laura and I also don't get to see each other as ofter as we would like so I was so happy to walk in and see her there.

Rachel and Caitlin's daughter Bella

The kids playing. Here you see JJ's(Laura and Leah's son) back. He was playing so much I couldn't get a good shot.

Laura and Jake

Me and Max(Laura and Leah's son)

Bella, Caitlin and Jake. Caitlin is Rachel's wife and Bella is their daughter

Bella

Rachel and Jake

Laura and Max
Rachel and Caitlin also have son Eli but he was running around and playing and I didn't get a shot of him. : (

We have been friends since we were all kid less and partying all the time and now we are all Mom's CRAZY!!