- I finished my second week of work. I really like it there. There is a lot to learn and at times I feel a tad overwhelmed but everyday it gets easier. I have more responsibility at this job then I ever had but I love it. This is my first director position and I am so lucky that I found this opportunity.
- This was Jake's first week in daycare and he did awesome. I think that I worked myself up thinking that I was the only person that could take care of him. I was so sad to go back to work but it seems daycare is doing wonders for him. My Sister has been picking him up and bringing him to therapy and will continue to do so twice a week until we can find a PCA. Thank God for her. Jake loves playing with all the kids and is even napping good over there.
- Today my discount at work started. Tomorrow B and I are going to stop by my store and go shopping for the house and yard.
- I feel really happy today and lately. Almost like things are finally starting to work out for us. I guess all that praying is paying off.
- Tomorrow Brent and I are going out on a date and I am super excited. We haven't gone out together in so long. I think maybe even before we found out he had the big C.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. : )