May 12, 2016

To The Best Friend Who Didn't Make It To The Next Chapter In My Life!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I came across this article  written by Rachel Digman titled To The Best Friend Who Didn't Make It To The Next Chapter In My Life! and it got me to thinking about a couple of friends that I once called my best friends that either I never talk to or rarely talk to these days. These were people that I once called family and at the time I would never have imagined my life without them. I have spent a lot of time mourning these loses. Over the years I have learned to appreciate these friendships and not mourn them.



I know that if they were this important to mark an ever lasting place in my heart that I must too also mark a place in their heart and for that I will forever cherish. If you have a time to click on the link above and read Rachel's post do so. To me she says it so perfectly.

2 comments:

Mrs.AOK said...

I will have to read Rachel's post, it sounds like a good read for sure.
Getting older, unfortunately, has shown me plenty of loss. Loss in time, friendships, life...
I've also learned it's quality over quantity, those who stick with you and who are there for you during the hard times are quality, and that's all you need. Those gems, will make time for you and help to make sure you shine bright again. :)
Over the years I've lost a few gems, I still have love for them, but I'm done with worrying about them not loving me back. I use to drive myself crazy with that mess...
All the best!
XOXO
www.mrsaokaworkinprogress.com

Mrs.AOK said...

The link didn't work :(