May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!

It's my first Mothers Day. It's so exciting. I feel sorta like it's my birthday or something. Brent gave me cards from him and the baby and they were so cute. I cried. Brent is gone all weekend because for some reason some MAN decided to make fishing opener on Mothers Day weekend. I could have put up a fight with Brent and made him stay with me for my first Mothers Day but he has been going up to the same place for 20 years so we decided to celebrate when he gets home.

Last night the baby only woke up ONCE to eat.. YAY!!!! He went to bed at 9:30 and woke up at 12:45 to eat then went back down at 1 until 6 am... This is a first for him and I couldn't ask for a better Mothers Day present.


Happy Mothers Day to everyone.


I will leave you with some cute pictures of Jake after our bath..



3 comments:

Mel said...

Kim...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Jacob is sooo beautiful!!! Glad to hear things are going so well with your family:)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Happy Mother's Day Kimmy! Love you honey and jacob keeps getting cuter and cuter! I think I am going to come over and hang out on Tuesday....

Aunt Donna said...

Happy Mother's Day! Glad to hear Jacob slept a little longer for you, sometimes it is the smaller things that are the best presents. Give Jake a hug for me.
Love ya,
Aunt Donna