May 15, 2009

New Pictures

Brent got me a new camera phone for my Birthday and I actually just got around to picking it up yesterday and it's wonderful. I wanted a phone that took great pictures because I am constantly taking pictures of Jacob and like the convenience of using my phone to take them. I've posted a bunch of pictures before that were taken with my old phone and they were not the best quality.
Here is a picture of Jacob in his new Toy. He is holding his head up so good now. I can't believe how fast they grow up.

Morning play time with Mama. Every morning we sit on the couch and play. He is a very happy baby. Last week he was not feeling well and for at least 5 days he was so crabby I was about to pull my hair out but it didn't take him long to get back to his happy self.


4 comments:

Aunt Donna said...

WOW!! He is getting so big! I'm going to have a see him soon. I hear him talking when I'm on the phone with Brent. Man oh man he is going to grow up way to fast!!
Aunt Donna

Michelle Leigh said...

Looks like a happy kiddo! Did you get his new toy at a garage sale? He is such a sweetie!

Robyn said...

The new toy was a godsend at our house. I hope he enjoys his.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

He looks like you in that first picture! What a cutie