Feb 18, 2010

TFT- Me

Today for this thought for Thursday I thought I would do a get to know me quiz. Cut and paste it into your own blog and make it your own. I would love to read about you as well.

How many brothers and sisters do you have? I have two brothers and one sister
What is your favorite thing to do? Spent time with my family and friends
What is your favorite food? Sushi
What is your favorite book? The Twilight series
What is your favorite candy bar? 3 musketeers
What is your favorite cookie? Chocolate chip
What is your favorite sport? Football
What is your favorite kind of music? I like everything
What do you want to be when you grow up? Well I'm grown and I want to be a Mom
How many kids do you have? 1 little boy
What place would you like to visit? Alaska
What is your favorite thing about your mom? She is very giving
What is your favorite thing about your dad? He's funny
What is your favorite thing about yourself? I think I'm a good Mom
Do you like to sing? Yes but I suck
Do you like to dance? I love to dance
What is your favorite type of art? I love photography
Have you ever seen a Broadway musical? No I haven't but I would like to
Do you like theater? Love it
What would you like to learn about cars? How to change the oil and a tire
What are three adjectives which describe you? Fun, Loyal, trustworthy
What do you want to be doing in five years? I want to be a Mom to three children
What are your favorite subjects in school? I wasn't into school while in high school but in college I liked writing
When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do? I usually go to the gym or read
What is your favorite TV show? I am sex and the city addict but as for TV that's still on I love pretty much everything.

No comments: