Aug 1, 2017

Annual Family Camping Trip-2017

Every year my family and I get together and go camping. This year my Brother and Sister In Law hosted at their new cabin. It was a fun trip. Lots of laughs, sun and memories. 

Here is a picture of us all at the sand bar. I've been coming to this lake my entire life and this was my first time here. 


My Siblings, my Dad and me at the sand bar
  Dad with the Grandkids

Cousins
 My Sister in Law really captured a beaut with this one. 

Jakey and Mommy on the boat


Hanging out around the bonfire.
 Game night with these nuts.
 Lots of laughs and stories around the fire.
 It was a beautiful weekend to spend on the lake with the family. The kids had a blast. 
 My first time tubing since I was a kid. And my last time!
The Reason I will never get on a tube again. 


Catching some rays



Kayaking with my Sister in Law. My first time and I loved it. We just went down to my Auntie Vickie's and back, which isn't far. Next time we are going on a longer journey. I was so proud of my SIL because she overcame her fears.
  
I made them stop playing for a quick shot!!They are growing up way too fast. 
Night Night to these two Best Buds!!

This was the first time Cooper has gone camping and she LOVED IT!!

8 comments:

mypixieblog said...

Omg what a fun family vacation!!! There's something about being by the lake in the summer that always creates the best memories, eh? So glad you were all able to get together and hopefully relax a bit. Tubing sounds like so much fun!!!

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

I love all the pictures!! Looks like you had a really fun vacation and Jake looks like he had a blast with his cousins! Sometimes those family trips are truly the best. I have great memories of camping with my cousins when I was young too.
Beth
The Beth Next Door

San said...

that looks like so much fun!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Fun photos! I'm glad you were able to go and really enjoy yourself. It looks like a ton of fun.

-Lauren

Kimberly said...

What a beautiful place! That shot of the sunset on the lake - wow! Looks like you all had such a fun time together. I especially love - LOVE that you brought a game...like an actual board game. Like you were all 1995'ing it up in there That's the best. That's the way vacations should be instead of burying your faces in phones.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Fun photos! Looks like it was a great time :)

The Flynnigans said...

I just love the picture of the entire family. :) The sunset shot is gorgeous too.
Why no more tubing? Too old for that shit? Lol You know what I've never tried - water skiing but I'm positive I'd fall on my face.

Looks like a nice weekend with family hun. :)

Lisa said...

Getting dumped is the best part of tubing!! At least you had one you can sit in - last time I went was over the 4th of July, so the lake was packed, it was windy = choppy water, and our tube was one you have to lay across & hold on. I thought I pulled one of my arms out of the socket!
It's always so nice to see all the kids hanging out together.