Aug 3, 2017

Too Beautiful For Earth


One year ago our baby boy Jamie got his angel wings. Not a day goes by that we do not think of him. 

"Grief is like an ocean; it comes in waves, ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim."   Vicki Harrison

Instead of being sad today, I want to reflect on the blessing I was given to be chosen as your Mom. 

Heaven and Earth may separate us but you will always be in our hearts



Jamie Paul
8/3/2016

8 comments:

The Flynnigans said...

Sending love and light on this beautifully tragic day. Hugs and kisses my dear. xoxo

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

So much love to you my sweet. I am thinking of you today. <3 <3 <3
Beth
The Beth Next Door

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I'm so sorry about your loss- but this is a beautiful post. And I really like the "too beautiful for earth" quote. That's something a friend of mine shared when she lost her daughter.

-Lauren

Crystal said...

Sending lots of love!

Unknown said...

Oh, my sweet pea. I'm sending so many Xs and Os to you and thinking about your beautiful baby <3 This quote... it hit me in the feels today.

All my love.

Anonymous said...

This brought tears to my eyes. Sending lots of love to you on this anniversary. <3

Lisa said...

{{hugs}} & much love being sent your way!

Anthea said...

This is a beautiful post. I'm so sorry for your loss and am thinking of you.