Aug 15, 2017

Jenna's Wedding

This past weekend my Sweet Cousin Jenna Mae got married to her best friend Johnny. She made a beautiful bride. One of my favorite thing to do is spend time with my family, and weddings are all about friends, family and love. With how heavy the world is today it's nice to take a break from the negativity and just be surrounded by love and family. 

A few weeks before the wedding Jenna Mae did a photo shoot in her Mothers wedding dress. This is a very special picture because her Mom is no longer with us. 
The happy couple

My Mom, Me, My Sister and Sister in Law

Of course I am always snapping pictures. I'm sure the family was getting sick of me saying "Hey guys, look over here and say cheese".
Silly Selfie with My Niece aka my Mini

My Handsome Man!!


Jason and I had a great time. Living so far away from your friends and your family is tough, so we cherish weekends like this. 



5 comments:

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Weddings are so much fun!! I love all these pictures - how very sweet that your cousin did a picture in her mom's gown as a tribute to her, that is so lovely. Your niece is too cute and does look like you! I'm glad you had a great time!
Beth
The Beth Next Door

Anthea said...

Lovely pictures! That is so special that your cousin had a picture taken in her mothers wedding dress - stunning idea. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I'm glad you had such a lovely time - and congrats to the new bride and groom! I LOVE that photo of her in her mom's wedding dress. That's such a sweet idea.

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

mypixieblog said...

Awww I love a good wedding and your photos are so gorgeous! I love that the bride was able to wear her mom's wedding dress <3 she looks stunning.

I hope you have a great week my sweet! Ps--I love a gal who takes photos! You want to remember these memories :)

Kimberly said...

OH.MY. That dress. Come on...how gorgeous was she? Stunning! Congrats to the both of them.