Aug 24, 2017

Currently-August 2017

Current mood: Other than being tired a lot lately, my mood has been been pretty great. 

Current procrastination: Unpacking. Still. I know. Don't judge! 

Current need: A creative outlet. I'm just not sure what that is yet. 
Current craving: Spaghetti. I haven't had pasta in over 6 months. I was never a big pasta person until I cut it out of my life. You never know what you miss until it's gone. ☹

Current obsession: Counting the cars in the parking lot at the restaurant that I am scarred for life by because of my horrible customer service experience. I pray the asshole that owns it goes out of business. I know that sounds bad but he is not a good person. I get to pass this establishment 2 times a day. Lucky me. 

Current drink:  Loving my my morning coffee with heavy whipping cream and 1 truvia. It took me 10 years of drinking coffee and several different variations to find my perfect cup of coffee. 

Current food: I love my salads. That never changes. 

Current book: Just started The Barefoot Summer by Carolyn Brown. It was in my free book a month list on Amazon Prime. 

Currently looking forward to: The Minnesota State Fair. It is one of my favorite things to do. If for some reason I don't make it this year. I will be so sad. 
Currently watching: Real Housewives obsessed, Big Brother, wheel of fortune and cooking shows. 
Currently Listening to: MyTalk 107.1. Lately I've been into talk radio vs. music stations. If you like talk radio and want to laugh listen in online.
Currently Loving:  That tomorrow is Friday!! 

11 comments:

San said...

I love my morning coffee. I take it with (lots of milk) and a splash of original creamer.

I am also so happy tomorrow is Friday and I have tomorrow off! :)

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

I love MyTalk too! They are so funny. Sometimes I get tired of hearing the same songs over and over again on the other channels. I love my morning coffee too. I treat myself with heavy cream every now and then, but mostly do half and half. I'm heading to the Fair tomorrow. I hope you get to go too!
Beth
The Beth Next Door

Debra @ KevinandDebra said...

T.G.I.F. for tomorrow!
Wheel of Fortune fan right here. Lethal Weapon and Bull are two shows I enjoy watching.

Emily said...

I have been exhausted lately and I have no idea why. I absolutely love coffee. I'm so glad that you finally found your perfect cup of coffee. Have you tried drawing or painting as a creative outlet?

Anonymous said...

I also procrastinate when I have to unpack. Mainly because I like to put things away in their proper places when unpacking, so if I don't have an organized plan yet, it takes me forever. The boxes everywhere does get on my nerves though... :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I love the smell of coffee, but I've just never been able to get into warm drinks. Maybe because I always burn myself drinking them? LOL I don't know!

Glad you're doing well though, and I hope you have fun at the upcoming fair!

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

justine @ sunnyinjune.com said...

i always need a creative outlet! or else i get too antsy!

Penny @ Penny's Passion said...

Have fun at the State Fair! I haven't been in years and keep saying I want to go.

Trish @ The Trish List said...

I love my morning coffee too! I need it to get mself going. Also So glad it is Friday! It was one long week! My state fair just started this week as well, but not sure I am going this year. Its an hour away and there just doesn't seem to be any time these days!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

The state fair sounds fun!

The Flynnigans said...

People comment all the time at work when they see my salads and wonder just how I can eat them every damn day. Easy - they're damn good, they're filling and good for me. Winning!