I decided to start Friday Night Leftovers. I got this idea from fellow blogger over at Sippy Cups Are Not for Starbucks
- We got a new pop-up camper. I am super excited about it. It needs a lot of work and clean up but once it's ready I can't wait to go camping with my family.
- This week has been one hell of a week for me. I'm allowing stress to over power me. 9 months of living with someone with cancer has taken a toll on me. I'm not saying that what I deal with is worse than what Mr.B deals with but it's still hard.
- I decided to unlink my blog from my facebook account. It's not that I have anything to hide I just decided that I want people to read my blog because they want to and not because they randomly clicked on my blog post while surfing facebook.
- I received good feedback from the girls who won the comment contest. They loved their jewelry. Yippee!!!
- Mr.B was given the OK to go back to work. He goes back next week. It's been 4 months. We are all excited for our lives to start to get back to normal. He still has 4 more months of chemo but at least we are getting to the end of this nightmare.