I thought I would share the recipe for the dinner that I made tonight because it was sooooo Yummy!!
Southwest Chicken Bake
|You can't really tell how good it is by the picture of course so you will just have to make it to see|
Preheat oven to 400
What you will need:
1 lbs of boneless chicken breast
1 cup sour cream
I can cream of chicken
½ package of taco seasoning
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1 package of Simply Potatoes Southwest Style
13x9 glass pan
(To cut the calorie and fat I use sour lean and reduced fat cheese)
· In a large bowl mix together the entire package of potatoes, cream of chicken, sour cream (I used half regular and half light top the tater because I was out of sour cream and it was really good), 3/4th of your cheese.
· Spray your pan with pam or what ever you have
· Spread the potato mixture in the pan.
· Rub chicken with taco seasoning.
· Place chicken over potatoes. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
· Once done take foil off and sprinkle remaining cheese over chicken and bake until melted.
Serve with a side of sour cream or salsa or both