Jun 14, 2011
10 Day You Challenge
I picked up this challenge on Real Life: Live & Unscripted. I'm going to take on this challenge but not in 10 days. I think in 10 posts. I think 10 days in a row of ME is a bit much for anyone. Also my 10 secrets might be not be all secrets.
If you want to join in the 10 day challenge. Feel free to grab the button above and use it on your blog.
I am going to start doing these every Tuesday along with a fellow blogger over at Football, Sushi and the Pursuit of Happiness.
10. I am a horrible procrastinator. I have to make lists and MAKE myself stick to them.
9. I haven't worked out in 2-3 weeks. I can't believe I admitted that. I would be so mad at myself if I gained back the 30 pounds that I lost but I had to freeze my gym membership due to money problems. Time to start working out in my basement.
8. I'm a horrible speller and suck at grammar. That's probably not a secret to those of you that read my blog.
7. I can't cook chicken for the life of me. I'm a good cook or at least I think I am but I have a strange fear of under cooked chicken so I always over cook it.
6. I am addicted to reality TV.
5. I have a strange fear of birds.
4. My favorite animals are pigs. I love them. So much so that I will not eat pork.
3. I take a nap almost everyday when Jake does. So bad.
2. I think I might need therapy to help me through the cancellation of All My Children. Lol
1. I love getting tattoos. I like the way it feels. So strange I know.
There you go. Now if you want to delete my blog after reading that I understand. Lol.
Posted by KimBerly