I started this 10 Day You Challenge last week and I made a promise to myself to post these every Tuesday. Check out last weeks edition here.
9. TV. Anyone that knows me knows I love myself some TV. I am a tad addicted to reality TV. It's sorta a guilty pleasure for me. Even though I feel that the art of TV has been lost with all the reality shows I still love them.
8. I love blogging. I've been doing it since 2008 but I really didn't become an active blogger until this year and I'm loving all the new people I've met and all the fun blog I read. My google reader is out of control but I am still adding new blogs everyday.
7. I love Sushi. Yummy! I love getting together with my girls and going for sushi.
6. I love making jewelry. I recently started beading and would do it everyday if I could. I haven't been lately because of a lack of funds for supplies. Once we get back on our feet I am going to stock up.
5. I love my friends. I have friends that have been with me since I was 12 and I hold them close to my heart. Sometimes life takes over and I don't get to see them as often as I would like but I know they are there anytime I need them.
4. I love God! He's always there when you need him. He has helped me through some really tough times.
3. I love my family. I love spending time with my family. My Dad, Mom, Sister and Brother are some of my favorite people and of course my nieces and nephews. I love time with my Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents and Cousins. I have a very close family and I wouldn't change it for the world. I think it's amazing when you are close to even your 4th cousin. My family and extended family is so large and I love it!!
2. I love B! He is an amazing man and he has been through so much in the last 10 months. He loves me and our son and is probably the only person that can put up with me.
1. And my love of all loves is of course JAKE!! He is my life. He is the reason I wake up in the morning. I didn't know love as I thought I did until he came into my life. I look at him and still can't believe he is mine. He makes me laugh and melts my heart especially when he looks at me and says HUG and motions for me to hug him. My life was a mess before him and B. I thank God everyday that he brought me my boys and saved me.
So there is my list of loves. If you want to join in the 10 Day You Challenge feel free to grab the button above and join in.