- I found some new blogs to read. I'm currently following almost 50 blogs in my google reader. I love reading new blogs and keeping up on my favs. It makes me happy.
- I stepped on the scale yesterday and I lost 5 pounds. Not sure how since I've been slacking with working out lately. I probably just lost all my muscle which isn't a good thing but I am 4 pounds away from my goal and that makes me happy.
- Money is getting really tight and I will probably have to go back to work which doesn't make me happy but I had a job interview the other day and they called me back to go in for a second interview which does make me happy.
- The other day I went to the bank and I passed by Target so I decided to stop in. I was in the meat department and saw the chicken I buy was on sale so I decided to grab a couple pounds. The chicken also had a 3 dollar off in store coupon on it. As I was in the checkout the cashier rang up the first one and it came up for .49 cents. Then the next one rang up free. I was like WHAT the heck. So I said hang on a second and I ran back and grabbed 4 more. They all rang up free because they were on sale and the in store coupon. As I was getting into my vehicle I was contemplating going back in and clearing the shelf but I didn't. When I got home I told B about the great deal I just got. B and I decided it would be smart to go back and get more. So B went back and cleared the shelf. The cashier called the manager and they said that there must be an error and there has to be a limit. B said "I don't care what you guys do after I leave but I am getting all these for the sale price".
That's 40 pounds of skinless chicken breast for a total of about 3 dollars. NO LIE!! All together we saved 217.98. We do not have to buy chicken for a long long time and that makes me happy.
- Seedlings sent Jake 2 free braille books in the mail the other day. That makes Jake and I both happy.
There is my list of some of the things that made me happy this week. If you want to make your own Happy Saturday list feel free to grab my Happy Saturday button for your blog.