Sep 14, 2017

1st Day of 3rd Grade

Last week Jake started 3rd grade.  He's come home every day and told me how much he loves it at his new school. I can't even tell you how much that makes me happy and how much of a relief that is. I was so worried that it was going to be so hard for him to move to a school where he doesn't know anyone. To me, he seems happier than he has ever been. His new school just has a different vibe than his last school. Not that he didn't love his old school, I just feel this school is a much better fit for Jake and his needs. Here's to a happy and successful school year! STOP GROWING UP!!


His fake smile

His new classroom

7 comments:

Emma and Rose said...

That's so great he's liking school so much. 3rd grade is a good one. I hope he has an awesome year!

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

I am SO glad he is having a good year so far! I know you were nervous about the new school and I'm so glad it's been a good fit. He looks so happy in all the pictures!
Beth
The Beth Next Door

Kimberly said...

YESSSSS! This makes me so happy. Cheers to a better year my little man.
Good vibes. Good vibes all around.
Grade three is a good year.
xo

Nicole Jeannette said...

Awww! So sweet! Good luck this year!!

Eli@CoachDaddy said...

A good school should feel like home! So glad he's so happy - this is where the learning and growth happens best. (And he looks very happy too.)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Aw, I'm so glad he's loving his new school! It's great that it's all working out so well. :)

Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Anthea said...

So glad he is enjoying his new school. He looks very happy and I hope this is a wonderful year for him.