Oct 7, 2008

Jerks are everywhere

WARNING emotional pregnant lady has entered the building... HOLY MOLY!! Yesterday I went to my Mom's work to pick up boxes for our upcoming move and I pulled into the spot next to my Mom's because I was just running in for a minute.. It happened to be break time and all the factory workers were outside. Some JERK proceeds to yell at me for parking where I parked. Normally I would say something like 'mind your own business' or 'call the police' but today I just said 'yes I know I am just running in to grab something and because I am pregnant I just didn't want to park way far away'. This ass says to me 'I don't care you can't park there' I just gave him this look and he says 'oh look she is going to cry'. The minute I got inside and started to ball. I had to sit in my Mom's office for a little while to compose myself. Needless to say my Mom is this guys boss and she wasn't happy. I still have to call her to see how she handled the situation after I left but I hope he felt like an idiot and will think again before he runs his mouth.
I normally have no problem telling someone where to go but these pregnancy hormones are making me a BIG BABY.. WOW!!

I am exhausted today because I didn't sleep more than 2-3 hours last night. I had horrible pains in my tummy. On top of that Brent was snoring and Gizmo was sick and needed to be let out at least 100 times. Finally Brent went to sleep on the couch and he took care of Gizzy and I tried to get an hour in before my alarm went off. I am not sure what was wrong with the boy but B said that he was shaking, restless and wanted to go outside a lot. If he isn't feeling better by tomorrow off to the vet.

I find myself very emotional and irritated today. I forgot my umbrella so when I went to lunch I tried to run.. Oh my my my did that hurt. I feel like I am 8 months pregnant not 5..UGH
After work I am going to pick up a friend from work and drive her home and then I am going home to bed. I can't wait!

Sorry about all my complaining. I hope your Tuesday is going better than mine.

3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I would've bitch slapped that Ahole at the factory for talking like that!!! How rude. Hope Giz feels better soon. And don't forget to post your 20 week belly pics!!!

Robyn said...

What a freaking jerk!! I don't know why some guys get off on that crap.

Dana said...

What a jackass. I hope your Mom gives a nice talking to him. I hope tomorrow is better for you.