Oct 22, 2008

MIA!!

Sorry I've been MIA. We are all moved into our new house and I LOVE IT!! We started the whole process this past Saturday. Everyone showed up around 9 am Saturday morning and did an awesome job. We were completely done around 1:30-2:00. I would like to say thank you to My Dad, Step-Mom Martha, Bro Jason, SIL Lori, Mom, Mary, Bill, Timbo, Chad, Dave, and last but not least Brent. We couldn't have done it without all of you and we can't even tell you how much we appreciated it. All the boys were so cute by yelling out 20 pounds every time they saw me helping just to make sure I know that I didn't lift more than 20 pounds. I love love love our new house. I will post some pictures once I am done painting the dining room and the baby room.

Mary went way out of her way. She cleaned the kitchen and even painted my bathroom. She was with me from 9 am Saturday till about 9:30 pm Saturday night working her butt off. Thank you Mary!!
I spent all Saturday and Sunday unpacking and by Sunday night we were pretty much done! Brent organized the garage all day Sunday and I worked on decorating. By the end of the day on Sunday I couldn't even walk. Monday I could barely get out of bed. I way over did it. Brent dropped me off at work and ended up coming to get me around 1:00 pm because I could barely walk. Went home and rested and by Tuesday morning I felt pretty good.

Last night Mary stopped over. She bought all the bedding for the baby room(a six piece set). A while back I returned all the stuff I bought because we really couldn't afford it with the move in all. The bedding is almost exactly the same as the stuff I picked out on my register. She stopped by to make sure I liked it. IT IS SOOOOO CUTE!! Thank you again Mary. She has been amazingly helpful and generous. Love ya!!

Mary is coming over Sunday after church to help paint the baby's room and to help me set up the crib. I am hoping to have the room done by the end of the weekend. I can't wait to share pictures. Stay tuned.

Sorry I haven't been able to comment lately. I will try and catch up next week when things start to settle down.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats on the move!
Don't work to hard.....make sure you take care of yourself :)

Mel said...

Sounds like a blast (minus the not feeling so good afterwards). Can't wait to see pics!!!

Leslie Collins said...

How exciting you are in a new house. I want a new house!!! hahaha. :)

It sounds like everything went smooth.

Robyn said...

YAY a new place. Can't wait to see the baby's room

Anonymous said...

Your house is very nice!! I can't believe you had it decorated so cute the day after the move. Thanks for letting us hang out with you guys for the afternoon.
Aunt Donna

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

lad you had a smooth move and a ton of help. Maybe I will swing through this weekend for a little visit :)

jessica said...

hi kim! you won my contest! go check it out. www.oneswiftclick.typepad.com

jessica