Oct 29, 2008

Survey Time!!

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your blogger buddies. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your blogger buddies that you might not have known! Cut and paste it to your blog so your fellow bloggers can get to know you better.

1. What time did you get up this morning? I had a meeting at are other office at 9 so I slept till 8.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sex and the City

4. What is your favorite TV show? Too many to name all. I'm a big brother junkie

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Honey bunches of oats

6. What is your middle name?Jo

7. What food do you dislike? I like almost everything.. I do not like pork or lima beans

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't have a fav

9. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Stealth

10. Favorite sandwich? Grilled cheese

11. What characteristic do you despise? judgmental people

12. Favorite item of clothing? pj pants

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?I would settle for any vacation right now.. I love Hawaii

14. Favorite brand of clothing? When i am not HUGE and pregnant I love Silver jeans and a hoodie from pac sun or zumies

15. Where would you retire to? Anywhere my family is

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Bad memory an ex dumped me on my birthday. A good memory was my last one. My family put together a surprise 30th for me.


17. Favorite sport to watch? hockey and football

18. Farthermost place you are sending this? My fellow bloggers are everywhere

19. Person you expect to do this first? dunno

20. When is your birthday? 4/18

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Hmmm neither

22. What is your shoe size? 8.5

23. Pets? My little Gizmo and I have a cat that my bff Mary has been watching for me for about 4 months.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Hopefully next Thursday I will have a better idea of what I am having and get to share that.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? Photographer or a zoologist

26. How are you today? I'm ok, the baby is sitting on my bladder

27. What is your favorite candy? Gummy worms, lifesavers

28. What is your favorite flower? I love love love roses

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? 2/24 cause that is when we are due

30. What is your full name? Kimberly Jo Airhart

31. people talking

32. What was the last thing you ate? I went to Subway with Tam

33. Do you wish on stars? YES

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Not sure

35. How is the weather right now? Sunny and beautiful

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Brent called me

37. Favorite soft drink? I don't really drink soft drinks I love iced tea unsweetened

38. Favorite restaurant? The Melting Pot

39. Real hair color? Dark dark brown almost black

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved my dolls

41. Summer or winter? Neither can I pick fall or spring??

42. Hugs or kisses? HUGS

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate soft serve

44. Coffee or tea?Coffee YUCK tea yummy

45. Do you want your friends to do this? Yes I want to know more about everyone

46. When was the last time you cried? well I am pregnant so I cry easily. Ummm probably a week ago

47. What is under your bed? Extra duffel bags

48. What did you do last night? Watched TV, ate dinner and had a visit from Mary, Troy and the kids

49. What are you afraid of ? I'm scared of the first few days with our new baby

50. Salty or sweet? salty

51. How many keys on your key ring? 3

52. How many years at your current job? I was a contractor so I switched jobs every few months for the past 2-3 years. This is a permanent position and I've been here for 6 months

53. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

54. How many towns have you lived in? 7

55. Do you make friends easily? Yes I think I do.

No comments: