1) My Sister and I had a very nice lunch together at one of my favorite places Washington Square in downtown White Bear Lake.
2) Jake is saying like 7 words clearly.
3) My Best Friend Mary and I were finally able to get together. We went and played bingo and then went back to her house and made tacos. It was very nice to see her and to get out for some girl time.
4) The weather. It is really starting to feel like spring. FINALLY!!
5) I got a new phone with a touch screen. I didn't think I would like it but I love it!
6) I finally got internet on my phone. I was able to call T-Mobile and talk them into adding it to both our lines for no additional charge.
7) I started painting my nails. I know it sounds strange but for some reason it makes me happy.
8) Went shopping with my Sister. I love spending time with her.
9) Jake had an awesome week at therapy. Great reports from both of his therapists.
10) Yesterday Jake and I went to my Niece Leah's baptism. I loved seeing my family and spending time with my Nieces and Nephew. Jake went all day without a lap and did very well. He was in bed by 7:30. He was such a good little man.
So there is my list!! I'm hoping this week gets better. Mr. B is in the hospital AGAIN! Second time in two weeks. We are all praying for him to get better fast so we can get him home with us.