Apr 29, 2011

Sunny Day

Today it was a nice day for the most part. The sun was shining and Jake got to play in the yard for a while. He loves it out there. We have a nice size fenced in yard and I usually just let him run around. Today I turned around and he was standing on the picnic table. I guess I need to keep a better eye on my little dare devil.

I've been taking pictures like crazy this month because I am determined to finish a photohunt challenge. I've signed up so many times and I've never had the time to finish one. This time I actually did finish it. I will post my pictures soon.

My neighbor Aleta has the most beautiful yard and garden. She works so hard on it and can't wait to see it after everything blooms. I took a lot of photos of her yard while collecting pictures for the challenge. Here is one from this morning.


Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

We're slowly getting stuff growing over here... slowly but surely.

Leslie Collins said...

My flowers are starting to come up, as well. I love this time of year. :)