I'm joining Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog, Christina from The Brave Wanderer. and Lindsey from The Flynnigans for their revamped Friday Link-Up.
I love the new title that they came up with. What's Up-Weekend? I have a little story to share about Jake and the phrase What's up? Mr. J and I would always say "What's up?" to Jake and he would always reply with good because he didn't know how to answer. Mr.J taught him a new response. Now when you ask Jake what's up? He replies with, "Just chillin". It's very cute!
10 things that made me happy this week
1. Getting some packing done but I have to admit I've been slacking. I failed my 5 day goal challenge. Hey, at least I'm honest.
2. Watching videos of fainting goats. I'm telling you if you want to a good laugh click here. I want goats. I will get one or two.
3. The Peaceful Posse- I love this new group that was formed by Charlotte, Christina and Lindsey(links above). Not only has this group helped me get back into blogging but I have met a log of amazing supportive women.
5. I found this picture and it made me smile. I can't believe he was ever this small.
6. Driving my car again. It was in the shop for a long time. 650.00 dollars later and it drives like new. It's 12 years old and I love it.
7. Mr. J has been driving to my house every single night for the past couple weeks after gets off work. That is 62.8 miles one way. Mr J has to be to work every morning at 6:30 (actually 6 because he is the type that needs to be there before anyone else) so he is up very early. Some nights he doesn't get to my house until 7 or 8 pm. He does this because he loves us and we love him for it. Only 5 more weeks and we will living together.
8. My hilarious friend Mama Baba. She is my awkward friend that never fails to make me laugh with her shenanigans. She makes videos of herself all the time and each one leaves me scratching my head.
9. The forecast for next week is sunny and 55. Hello SPRING!!
10. Breakfast for dinner. Yummy!