I made it to Friday!! Not sure how I did it but I did(pat on the back). I will say that even though my week started pretty shitty it ended up being a good one. Here is my list of the 10 things that made me happy this week.
1.Having probably the best conversation I've ever had with Mr. J.Sorry for the sap but I think I love him even more(if that is possible).
2. Kids eat Free Tuesday's at our local eatery.
3. Forgetting my lunch at home but then remembering that I stock my work fridge and have everything to make a cobb salad. BONUS
4. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My family and I are taking a wood working class in beautiful Stillwater, Minnesota and then having lunch at The Freight House.
6. Asking Jake how his day was and every day this week he answers with "It was AWESOME". I love that he loves school. He definitely didn't get that from me.
7. Down another 2 lbs. 10.6 total. Only 16 more to go.
8. I know that I talk about my obsession with lipstick A LOT!! I'm sorry but I will tell you that lipstick makes me happy. These three gems sit at my desk and every morning when I get to work I pick the one that matches my mood. Today I am wearing CRAVE. Because I am craving SUGAR. Which I haven't had in 5 WEEKS!!
10. Making my list for the second week in a row. The Peaceful Posse.
Oh I forgot to mention.. Today I am paying my LAST rent check!! Moving in with Mr. J and his house is paid off. Such a freeing feeling!!