Mar 24, 2011

My First Attempt

As I posted a couple days ago I decided to try making jewelry in my attempt to be creative and fill my need for an outlet. I didn't know if I would like doing it or if I would end up getting frustrated and quit. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Here is my first necklace and bracelet. What do you think?

I'm going to make earrings to match. The bracelet is a little big for me so I might have to shorten it. Not really sure if I can figure out how to do that. I might just see if it fits someone else and make a smaller one.

Off to make some more..

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Very nice, love the color!

Unknown said...

If it's too big for the wrist... is it large enough for an ankle bracelet??? we're coming into summer soon :)

Lovin the color choices