Mar 24, 2011

My First Attempt

As I posted a couple days ago I decided to try making jewelry in my attempt to be creative and fill my need for an outlet. I didn't know if I would like doing it or if I would end up getting frustrated and quit. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Here is my first necklace and bracelet. What do you think?

I'm going to make earrings to match. The bracelet is a little big for me so I might have to shorten it. Not really sure if I can figure out how to do that. I might just see if it fits someone else and make a smaller one.

Off to make some more..

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Very nice, love the color!

Vicki and Chad said...

If it's too big for the wrist... is it large enough for an ankle bracelet??? we're coming into summer soon :)

Lovin the color choices