Mar 12, 2011

Productive Day

Brent has been home with me since Sept-Oct last year because of his cancer. As much as I love him I am starting to go NUTS!! On top of all the snow it's enough to make a girl go crazy. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with him but everyday for 7 months is a little much. I'm a stay at home Mom and had a routine before. Brent is at the end of his long journey and is going back to work in a couple weeks. I love that for two reasons, 1. He is finally getting healthy and can get some normalcy back in his life which he(we) needs 2. I can get my routine back. SWEET for both of us.

So yesterday I was really trying to be productive. I've been slacking in almost every area for about 7 months. I've even gained 6 pounds(my gym routine is thrown off too). I decided to tackle two projects that have been on my To Do list for about a month. The closet and the pantry. Here are the before and after pictures.

Holy MESS!!
Clean and organized
REALLY??
Discovered we have 9 cans of corn. 

There you have it.. I was productive. YEAH ME!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I did some cleaning up last Thurs and by Sunday chaos had reappeared. I get so frustrated.

Kristi said...

That has to feel good! I have a long list of spring projects/shores to work on also. My house is as neglected as every other area of my life, gotta work on it.