Aug 29, 2011

Fireworks Backyard Style

Jake can never stay up long enough to ever see fireworks on the 4th of July. B thought it would be fun to get out some sparklers and a few fire works and put on a little show for Jake before he went to bed the other night. I know it isn't even dark yet but Jake is usually in bed before dark so we thought what the heck we'll just do it in the light. He thought they were really cool. 



Jake was all ready for bed that is why he has a NUK in his mouth. 




Gizzy was bored with the show.


9 comments:

Olivia Grace said...

This is SO sweet!!! I bet Jake was so happy. B sounds like such a good man, I love these photos of the two of them!!! Such a beautiful family you have!!!

Lori said...

Awesome pictures! The photos of Jake and Brent sitting on the step together are very special.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Lol I love how over it Gizzy looks!

Christa Cox said...

Hey make sure you come check out my fist gaveaway!! yay! http://christanncox.blogspot.com/2011/08/first-giveaway.html?spref=tw

Robyn said...

lol I love that Giz was bored. I bought sparklers for the 4th and still have some we do them every now and then.

Danifred said...

I think kids love fireworks no matter what time of the year, what time of the day. Nice work Mama!

Leslie Collins said...

Fun!

Gizzy reminds me of our Pug so much. They have the same expressions.

Anonymous said...

Aw I can't wait til my daughter's old enough to experience the fun of sparklers.. this is so cute! The random little moments are so special I think. Found your blog through Young & Restless - thanks for participating in the giveaway! : )

Meg
www.paulyandmeg.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Aw I can't wait til my daughter's old enough to experience the fun of sparklers.. this is so cute! The random little moments are so special I think. Found your blog through Young & Restless - thanks for participating in the giveaway! : )

Meg
www.paulyandmeg.wordpress.com