Aug 27, 2011

Happy Saturday!


10 Things that made me HAPPY this week

1. Having someone at work tell me that coming to work has become more pleasant since I started working there and that I am easy to talk to.

2. Hanging out in my backyard with my little family every evening after work.

3. The State Fair starting(even though I can't go until next week)

4. Getting some great pictures of my little man.

5. B hooking up a rope to our three UGLY bushes in your front lawn and ripping them out of the ground. Phase one of our landscaping project complete. :)

6. Having my engagement ring finally paid off. Thank you B!! Best gift EVER!

7. Jake learned how to blow his nose. I know that it doesn't sound like a big deal but it is when he has a cold.

8. Wagon walks with Jake, B and Gizzy.

9. Fruity Cheerios.

10. A surprise visit from my Cousins, Nick, Brittany and Vinny V. 


There is my list. If you would like to share what made you happy this week Link up

2 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I love #1, isn't that the best feeling?

Marina said...

Great list :) I think when we write down this stuff, that makes us even more happier :)