Apr 17, 2017

Easter Weekend

We had an awesome Easter weekend. Jake was super excited to dye Easter eggs and for the Easter bunny to come. On Sunday we headed to the Family Easter potluck. There was lot of people there this year and lots of yummy food.  I didn't take as many pictures as I normally would because my phone was about to die. It's not like me to not have a fully charged camera phone in hand. I was a tad disappointed in myself. 

Jake dying his eggs(which I cooked in my new InstantPot-post for another day)


Jake hunting for his Easter basket

 Found it!

Easter Egg Hunt

The boys in my life

Mr. J and I still didn't take a picture together. How can it be that this photo taking crazy woman, doesn't have one picture with my favorite man over 8?! Despite what you might think I actually hate having my picture taken. We will get a picture together. Stay tuned.

Did you all have a good Easter? Tell me about it?

10 comments:

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

I love that picture of Jake and Mr. J! I'm glad you guys had a great Easter! Jake looks like he's having a pretty good time!
Beth
http://www.thebethnextdoor.com

Unknown said...

Awwww, loved looking at your photos! And your son is completely adorable--looks like he had a really nice Easter! Go, take a pic together. That's me, too... I hate having my pic taken, but sometimes I feel like I just snap lots of photos of other people.

XOXO and hope you have a great week!!

Kim {Hope Whispers} said...

Im the same way. I have only a handful of photos of me and the boys or hubby. Need to work on that! Easter was good. Filling and fun. I hope your week is wonderful!

StephTheBookworm said...

Oh how fun! He is a cutie. We haven't dyed eggs yet but maybe next year when Caleb is 3. We did an Easter egg hunt which was basically we threw the plastic eggs on the grass and he picked some of them up. Haha!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a beautiful Easter. So fun! We got together with family and ate delicious brunch. It was a day of relaxation and yummy food.

San said...

Love the colored eggs! We skipped the coloring this year, but we had a nice, low-key Easter weekend.

Rachel said...

Aww! Looks like much fun was had with all the Easter egg festivities! I think we had exactly the same egg dying kit--those colored egg cups look familiar! :P

Trish @ The Trish List said...

Aww looks like you guys had a good Easter! Coloring of the eggs have always been my favorite! Looks like your little man enjoyed it!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Sounds like a fun Easter! I haven't dyed eggs in YEARS, but it would be fun to do. Maybe next year.

-Lauren

Dominique @ Ohbeehave said...

Sounds like you had a fun Easter!! I find it hard to get pics with my hubby too. I guess it's the kind of thing where you have to ask someone to take it, since you can't really be the one behind the camera (unless you have freakishly long arms and are good at taking selfies... definitely not my domain). LOL!