It's FRIDAY!!! Finally! This week I've been fighting a pretty nasty cold but surprisingly my spirits are high and I am in a good mood. Not only have I been sick but it was also a busy week with work and appointments. I went 2 days without even looking at Facebook. Shocker! Sorry Peaceful Posse for my neglect. I will make it up to you!
So here is my list of what made me happy this week!
1. Last night was fine arts night at Jake's school. Jake had two pieces of his artwork displayed. Hi love for art and music makes me so happy.
2. The entire school made a chandelier out of recycled water bottles. The colors made me happy!
3. This beautiful mug makes me happy!!
4. Some of my lunches and dinners over the past couple weeks. So easy to have good meals and not have to pay 12 dollars for a salad at a restaurant.Saving money makes me happy! I keep several items on hand so I whip up a good salad. My staples are bacon, blue cheese crumbles, blue cheese dressing, hard boiled eggs and guac. Gotta love low carb living.
5. Sunshine makes everyone happy!
6. I was craving egg drop soup so I whipped it up. Super easy and yummy. I love having a stocked pantry and fridge so that I can cook good meals without having to run to the store.
7. Mr. J
8. Finding bedroom furniture that both Mr J and I like. We haven't purchased it yet but we will be and the thought of our new bedroom(sanctuary) makes me super happy.
9. Since going low carb/no sugar it has been difficult to enjoy an occasional adult beverage. I found these and thought I would give them a try. I tried all the flavors but the only one I like was the grapefruit one. They have 2 carbs but only 1 net carb. Yes they have 1 gram of sugar which is a no no for me but in moderation I will partake. These make me happy. Matter of fact I think I will have one tonight.
10. The Wild won last night. That makes me SUPER happy!!
There you have it! All in all and pretty good week despite missing my man and having a cold. I'm looking forward to a sunny spring weekend.
What made you happy this week??