Well, Hello Friday! I have looked forward to seeing you all week. Here is what made me happy this week.
1. Birthday flowers, dinner with family and friends and birthday shenanigans. Sure felt loved this week.
2. Frankie and Grace. Started watching it this week. Such a cute show.
3.Mr. J is building Jake a loft bed this weekend (which I will blog about next week). This man HATES sanding but did it for 10 hours yesterday. Why? because he loves me and wants to make this amazing bed for my son. Melts my heart!
4. How much my son love Mr.J just makes me so happy. Sometimes I have to remind Jake to give Mr. J some space. If I didn't he would never leave him alone.
5. Co-workers that recognize my birthday and also know I am obsessed with pigs. I also got cupcakes(in honor of me because they know I haven't had sugar in over 8 weeks)
6. Best friends that still show up to your birthday dinners. Even after 25 years.
8. The fact that in 1 week from today we will be living in Our Happy Place.
9. Steak salad(can you believe I forgot to snap a pic)
10. Mr. J's parents are coming in from SD to help build Jake's new bed. I enjoy their company and look forward to seeing them.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Our weather is supposed to be gorgeous and I hope you are all blessed with the same.