Aug 22, 2008

Happy Friday!!

It's finally Friday!! YAY!! Any big plans for the weekend??

Tomorrow I am heading out the fair with my Brother Jason, SIL Lori and Nephew Tony. We are jumping on the park and ride bright and early at 8:30 am. Nothing like deep fried pickles for breakfast. Yum!
It's supposed to be a nice day Saturday 80 and sunny. Hopefully I won't have a repeat of last weekend after the Carlton County Fair. I've been feeling pretty good the past few days so I think I might be in the clear. KNOCK ON WOOD!!

Helmey said he will give me a dollar if I wear a tube top and eat everything on my list at the same time. Sorry Helmey I think it would take more than a dollar to get me to do that.

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Have fun! I'll be tailgating at the Vikings game tomorrow afternoon.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Have fun at the Fair!

Amy said...

Hope you have a great weekend!