Aug 15, 2008

My night

I went to my first ultrasound and let me tell you...it sucked having to have a full bladder but was well worth it. Here is the first picture of my baby.















It turns out I am actually 12 weeks not 10 so I changed my counter. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen my entire life. I cried because seeing my baby finally made this all so real. My baby was moving around so much and the heart beat is SO strong. The tech said that my baby looks so strong and healthy. This was the best day of my life so far.

Read Kristi's blog for info on our girls night.

Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its going to be a boy i just know it heheheheheh

Mary said...

How exciting for you!!
I'm glad everything turned out great :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The baby looks great - I am sure that made your day . . . and weekend!

Jessica said...

This is so amazing! Congratulations!

Dana said...

Exciting! Congrats to you!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome!!

Michelle Leigh said...

Yeah for you! Glad to hear the baby is doing well. And that's awesome, you lost 2 weeks! Nice!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Congrats, kimmy!
Glad we could celebrate together :)

Amy said...

Awesome - I love these kind of pics!

Robyn said...

Yeah, I loved ultrasounds, though I only got to get photos from my first one at 8 weeks. But I got to do quite a few of them.