Sep 5, 2008

ABC's

A= Attached or Single: Attached
B= Best Friend: Mary, Kristi, Sonja, Lanee
C= Cake or Pie: I like cherry pie
D= Day of Choice: I love Sundays in the fall
E= Essential Item: Hair binder
F= Flavor of Icecream: chocolate soft serve from Mcdonalds
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: Both
H= Hometown: White Bear Lake
I= Indulgence: Food
J= January or July: July
K= Kids: Yes in about 6 months
L= Last movie I saw at a theater: Sex and the City
M= Musician: Areosmith
N= Number of Siblings: 3-Tracy, Doug Jr and jason
O= Oranges or Apples: Both
P= Phobias or Fears: Lots of birds around me at one time
Q= Quote: Let go and let God
R= Reason to Smile: I am going to be a Mom in 6 months
S= Season: Spring & Fall
T= Travel Dreams: I want to take a road trip all over the USA
U= Unknown fact: I have never had a cavity in my life (I’m stealing yours Kristi because I am in that club too)
V= vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: I have a hard time eating meat but I do except pork
W= Worst habit: Procrastination!!
X= Xray or Ultrasound: I had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and I will have another in a few weeks
Y= Your favorite food: I love everything
Z= Zodiac sign: Aries

1 comment:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Let's take a mini-road trip together sometime :)