Sep 22, 2008

Tony's Baptism

Sunday was Tony's Baptism. It was a great day with the family. Tony is the best baby.

Lori and Tony. All Tony needed through the ceremony to keep him happy was Mom's hand.

My Brother and Tony

Not sure why this picture turned out blurry. I can't wait to get my new camera.

My Niece Jess and Step-Sis Syd with Tony


Since it looks like I am having a boy Tony will have a little boy cousin to grow up with. They will be a little over a year apart. I can't wait to see what they think of each other.

4 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Tony is so big already!!! He will love his new little cousin :)

jenny said...

i'm catching up on my blogs - so did i miss it - do you know for sure you're having a boy? exciting stuff i tell ya. :)

Robyn said...

I'm sure they will have a great time growing up together.

Amy said...

What cute kiddos!