Sep 30, 2008

Updates

Sorry it's Tuesday and I am just updating my blog about my weekend now but I haven't been feeling good. I went to the doctor today for my round ligament pains and she is starting me on physical therapy because the pains are so bad I am having a hard time walking, sitting, moving... I've been in bed for two days. UGH! B started his new job on Monday so I am alone evenings. It will be nice once the baby is born because we will not need daycare but being sick and alone isn't really fun right now. I have my Gizzy though..

Happy B-day to my sweet baby Gizmo he turned 3 on Monday. I felt bad that I didn't have a party for him this year.


So my weekend was filled with spending time with people that I love.

Friday, I headed over to Rachel and Caitlin's for a BBQ and to watch the debate. We had an awesome meal and I got to hang out with the Rachel and Caitlin's kids Eli and Bella. Rachel packed my car with lots of baby stuff and I headed home.. Thanks Rach and Cait for everything..

Saturday I met Lanee for lunch at the Olive Garden. We had a nice lunch and then headed over to Burlington to see if I could get some ideas for the baby room. I saw a lot of things that I liked but didn't buy anything.
After Burlington I headed over to Mary's. I wanted her to go with me to Babies R US to look for baby bedding. We ended up finding a set that I LOVED!! I bought it even though I didn't really have the money too. It's so cute. I will take a picture once I get into the new house and get the room done.
When we got back to Mary's B was there working on their trees. He took one tree down and trimmed another. I felt bad for asking him to come over and do that since he had been doing side tree work all weekend. i told him that we could do it a different day but he had all his saws so he just wanted to get it out of the way.

Saturday night B and I had a big dinner date at Wendy's. We are saving every penny for the big move in a few weeks and money is a little tight. After dinner we just went home and relaxed.

Sunday I woke up and headed to church the topic was Money and I really didn't feel like thinking about money. After church I got some lunch and headed home. B went to watch some football and I took a nap.
B came home and made me dinner and watched Desperate Housewives with me. He is so sweet. He treats me like a princess and will do anything for me and I am not the easiest person to deal with especially when I am pregnant.




That was my exciting weekend. I am sure that once the baby is born it will be a little more interesting.. Stayed tuned.

3 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

I can't wait to see the bedding! I didn't know you were moving, that's exciting.

You are always so busy on the weekends. Always out and about.

I hope that RLP gets better, it's no fun. I had to see a chiro a lot during my pregnancy with Bennett because of sciatica, that sucked, i could barely walk.

Well, have a great night. It's always nice to have someone who treats you like a princess, every girl deserves that!

Robyn said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling up to par. I also can't wait to see the bedding and such. I can't imagine moving while I was pregnant, but then again I did everything in the baby room to get it ready including stripping wall paper yuk.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Where is your new place?????????
Will you be my neighbor????
I didn't do a darn thing the entire weekend.....